Fixed bug where the default template and config files weren't found in the same
directory as the executable.
Also updated to boost 1.34.
I can upload an updated executable, 188.8.131.52 if anybody would like me too.
Fixed the main menu for the website.
I updated the build settings and added config file for the test cases. I didn't
run the tests when I released 184.108.40.206, which was very bad. Since this is a test
build only change, I'm not going to do a formal release. I will upload a zip
with the corrected source files, which one can extract over a 220.127.116.11 source
tree to get the fixes.
NOTE: Test 2 fails on the 2nd copy of the original file. I will track this down as soon as I have the time. Since I am using 18.104.22.168 on a daily basis, this issue *should* (famous last words...) be a minor issue.
Thanks to Torsten Pfützenreuter for bringing this to my attention!
Release 22.214.171.124 is ready for Win32 platform. See changes to see what's new. The biggest changes are:
I've decided not to worry about the non-windows versions until somebody needs them. I will need them eventually, but I am tired of fighting boost and gcc 3.3.4/3.4.3 to get something up and running I don't need yet. Since all of this is console, boost, and std c++ based, it shouldn't be too bad to get it working (recent experience notwithstanding).
I built and uploaded a Window's command line 126.96.36.199 release, which is available from the file library. The next release of the Win32 binaries will be done via Windows Installer.
I consider this the baseline release, so everything that is done from here on will be listed in the changes.
Version 1.0 is feature complete and tested on Win32. The following items still need to be completed before uploading the final build of 1.0: